Is AirLoop Snap waterproof?
Yes, the earbuds have IPX7 protection but the charging case and neckband are not waterproof.
How can I adjust AirLoop Snap's volume via the earbuds?
Volume + : press and hold the MFB button of Right earbud to turn up the volume increasingly.
Volume - : press and hold the MFB button of Left earbud to turn down the volume decreasingly.
Can I use neckband while exercising?
Not recommended. Neckband is suitable for office or fixed places. With vigorous exercise, the neckband connection is easy to drop.
How long does it take to fully charge the earbuds?
About 2 hours.
How long does it take to fully charge the charging case?
About 2 hours by USB-C cable.
How many times can the case recharge the earbuds?
The case can fully recharge the earbuds up to 8 times when the case itself is fully charged.
Can neckband charge the earbuds？
No,the earbuds can only be charged in the charging case.The neckband can power the earbuds when the earphone is low on power.
What audio codecs do AirLoop Snap support?
SBC, AAC, and aptX.
How do I switch between stereo and mono mode?
1. When connecting to a mobile device for the first time, there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select "pair". If you select "cancel" accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device's Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.
If you only paired the earbuds with one device:
Stereo Mode: Take both earbuds from the charging case, they will automatically enter into stereo mode.
Mono mode:Turn off one earbud and then use the other one. You can return one earbud into the charging case or keep pressing the Logo button for 5s to power off.
If that one doesn't work, please confirm step 1 has been completed successfully.
What should I do if only one earbud has sound?
1. Put the earbuds into the charging case, close the charging case cover and then open it.
2. If that doesn't work, see "How do I reset AirLoop Snap?".
Can AirLoop Snap be paired with multiple devices at the same time?
This feature is currently not supported.
If you want to pair AirLoop Snap with a second device, please use one of the following methods:
Turn off Bluetooth on the current device so the earbuds enter pairing mode.
Delete the bluetooth record on the current device.
What should I do if the earbuds don't pair with my device?
1. When connecting to a mobile device for the first time, there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Please select "pair". If you select "cancel" accidentally, you can still use the earbuds in stereo mode and use the primary earbud in mono mode, but you will not be able to use the secondary earbud in mono mode. If you still want to use both sides in mono mode, you need to delete the bluetooth record in you device and reconnect the earbuds.
2. If the earbuds are not pairing, please try to reset your earbuds. See "How do I reset AirLoop Snap?"
3. Forget the pairing record on your device, turn off the Bluetooth and turn in on again to pair it with your earbuds again.
What should I do if the earbuds do not reconnect to the last paired device automatically?
Put the earbuds into the charging case, and then take out again to see if it triggers a connection. If not, try the tips below:
1) Forget the pairing record on your device.
2) Reset the earbuds. See "How do I reset AirLoop Snap?"
3) Pair as if for the first time.
Why is the paired name sometimes AirLoop Snap and sometimes AirLoop Snap-L?
As the earbuds support Master/Slave switch, both of them can pair to your phone as a master device. When the right earbud is master, the Bluetooth name is AirLoop Snap, when the left earbud is master the Bluetooth name is AirLoop Snap-L.
If you would like to use the left side only, please put the right side in the charging case or keep pressing the Logo button for 5s to power off. Select "AirLoop Snap-L" to pair.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive exclusive offers and updates.